Tuesday, February 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1109


HappyUP!!! - chat with former co-worker
Why it happened - she needed some advice
Why it makes me happy - hey, whenever comes to me for an opinion or insight, it is a great compliment. I worked with this person for a long time. We had a great conversation.

HappyUP!!! - BASIC
Why it happened - it was Tuesday night jam
Why it makes me happy - I caught some good blues going on....ran across some people I knew including one of my friend's mom. I hadn't seen her in FOREVER and it was good to see her in excellent health

HappyUP!!! - IM conversation
Why it happened - my buddy and I had some time
Why it makes me happy - a lot of IM is just for fun.....and we had some great, side-splitting laughter.....but covered some important topics too. Very enriching

No comments: