Sunday, February 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1114


HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - dumb lucked this week
Why it makes me happy - this is my first year of this stupid game. Half the time I forget to set my lineup.......BUT.....I am thinking that my four man roster claimed 4 out of the 5 top spots!!! Hard to think anyone will have a week better than that this year. This should VAULT me off the bottom firmly into the mediocre!

HappyUP!!! - ski trip Tuesday?
Why it happened - a buddy stopped by
Why it makes me happy - he's got the buggy....and the free passes.....haven't skiied in forever....don't know if it is going to happen....probably kill myself...but...what the hell. Anyway, it was good to see my friend whether or not we ski

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day on golf course
Why it happened - it's why we play
Why it makes me happy - yeah...I had to pay today.....effer made a birdie on last hole.....gotta pay when that happens. Good buddies...gorgeous weather.....course/greens in great shape....greens in really great shape

JollyJottings

Fantasy Golf
Seeing my buddy
Possible ski trip on Tuesday

No comments: