Thursday, February 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1111




HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 18
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - this shot was as pure as pure gets. AK's ball was next to mine. He had just hit. Before seeing where it was going, he listened to the sound and said, "how good did you hit that..."...it wasn't a question. A golfer can go many rounds without hitting "the pure" shot. This one ended up 3 feet from the hole from 173 yards......and a birdie.....which saved me a little capital.

HappyUP!!! - 9th tee
Why it happened - it's golf
Why it makes me happy - there are many reasons to play golf. AK made a comment about going to the gym and I said, "you go to the gym." He responded, "yeah, I like to work out.....and check out some butts." I then said, "you know, guys don't like it when you do that to them at the gym." It may have been a "had to be there" moment.......but everyone was in stitches including self. Good times...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - E-Waste
Why it happened - I got in touch with the city
Why it makes me happy - OK....a couple of misc entities were supposed to take my e-waste as a donation....but they didn't show to pick it up. So....there it sits on my front porch. I make one e-mail to my city's waste department.......BAM....they'll pick it up on Tuesday. How cool is that? Heck...I might get ambitious over the weekend to see if I can find more. Huh? Did I just say "I might get ambitious"? Wow....E-Waste is exciting!



JollyJottings

Early morning walk
Golf with some great guys/players
6 iron into 18
Playing last 5 holes 2 under par
6 iron into 9
8 iron into 1
Firming up some plans for March
Setting up e-waste pickup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.