Friday, February 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1112


HappyUP!!! - a great golf match
Why it happened - we decided to play
Why it makes me happy - it was just going to be my golf partner and I. Then, we found two other good players on the range. We decided to go out and do a team game. After 18 hard fought holes, we ended up dead even. You can't beat that competition

HappyUP!!! - making someone's day
Why it happened - I took a second
Why it makes me happy - it really doesn't take much to lift another person's spirit.....YOU need that reminder....I need that reminder....we could all do more

HappyUP!!! - phone call from my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get a chance to chat last night....absolutely great.

JollyJottings

Making someone's day
A great golf match
Opening ceremonies
Lovely weather

No comments: