Sunday, February 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1107



HappyUP!!! - pre-game bet
Why it happened - my buddy needed to bet
Why it makes me happy - he called me....gave me the Saints and 4.5....I wasn't even going to have a bet on the game. Winner!

HappyUP!!! - closest to the pin
Why it happened - I hit a decent shot
Why it makes me happy - it made me $67.50.....HappyUP!!! on a day when the ball didn't go that well on the links

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on final hole
Why it happened - I have a degree of skill
Why it makes me happy - I hit a terrible iron shot leaving me a long bunker shot that I HAD to get up and down. I clipped it perfectly to within 4 feet. It was a great shot under the circumstances. Oh, sure, my putt hit a bump and knocked it off line for a costly miss....not much you can do about that. I hit the shots I needed to when I needed to.

HappyUP!!! - Saints SuperBowl Win
Why it happened - they took some chances
Why it makes me happy - honestly, I had no allegiances either way. When Peyton Manning's own dad, ex-Saints QB Danny Manning, was mixed...why can't I be? In the end, New Orleans has gone through a lot...Indianapolis has won before.....so I think you had to feel good for the Saints.


JollyJottings

Bunker shot on final hole
Closest to the pin
8 iron close on 1
Saints and 4.5
Sunshine

No comments: