Monday, February 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1108


HappyUP!!! - Blood Pressure
Why it happened - I had a portion of my physical done
Why it makes me happy - 100/78 is pretty darn good for a guy my age. It's always a relief to know this is in check. I really don't ever want to get on that meds bandwagon.....you take BP medication.....but then that makes something else not work right...so you take something for that......etc. No thank you

HappyUP!!! -fun trip to the blood bank
Why it happened - I give blood
Why it makes me happy - my doc has recommended I only do this twice a year...which was a bit of a bummer because I like the feeling of giving blood and helping someone else out. Plus, excellent treats in the post-giving area. Love treats!

HappyUP!!! -hearing that my friend kept Wally
Why it happened - I sent her an e-mail
Why it makes me happy - my friend rescued Wally right after he was born when he was dumped at a Walmart. She nursed him to adoption size. Last I heard, she was taking him down to the shelter. She told me yesterday that she is keeping the adorable little black kitten.

JollyJottings

BP 100/78
First part of physical was fine
Fun trip to the Blood Bank
Running across a buddy
Reconnecting with a guitar buddy
Hearing that my friend kept Wally


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=imtoo 3gp video converter 3.1.8.082 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg