Friday, February 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1119


HappyUP!!! - a solid round of golf
Why it happened - a lil less thinkin and a bit more swingin
Why it makes me happy - this was a bit of a breakthrough....I have gotten too analytical with my swing....sometimes, you just need to flow

HappyUP!!! - a profitable round of golf
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I clipped my buddy for some big dough today. I don't necessarily like big days one way or the other....but I liked this one because, with all of the rounds of golf we have enjoyed together, this brings us back to pretty much even in the monetary exchange. Lots of fun....lots of pressure.....and, at the end of all those times, nobody loses

HappyUP!!! - helping out a friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a truck
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad that I am in the position to help out



JollyJottings

Helping out a friend
Back to back birdies
A solid round of golf
A profitable round of golf
An overcast, yet pleasant day
Good information on bundling my communications


No comments: