Thursday, September 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 606

HappyUP!!! - another milestone.....600 days
Why it happened - I have a habit
Why it makes me happy - it isn't always convenient...but always worthwhile. This is often the best 5-10 minutes of my day....even my good days.

HappyUP!!! - a special birdie
Why it happened - I "manned up" and hit it
Why it makes me happy - I had many opportunities to birdie the 16th hole at my club....but never got it done. I have a contest with a buddy to see who birdies all of the holes first. I have 5 left to go....he has 3. It was 6 to go when I got up this morning so I am chipping away.

HappyUP!!! - printer delivered
Why it happened - I just did it
Why it makes me happy - my printer began malfunctioning yesterday. Rather than hope it fixed itself, I realized that this was a maintenance problem....and off I went to the repair shop. I was happy to FIND the place...happy it was still there....and happy I got off my fanny and took it in. It's not the most convenient place to go so I am really happy to take care of this.

HappyUP!!! - a smoothie
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I needed something before I teed off. Der Weinerschnitzel called my name. Jimboys Tacos was yelling too. I drove right by these places as I rarely am near either of these locations and I do like what they have to offer. I settled for a juice smoothie which I am sure was a better call that a couple of chili-cheese dogs or tacos.

No comments: