Saturday, September 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 601



HappyUP!!! - two victories
Why it happened - played 36 holes
Why it makes me happy - I really didn't play very well. I have to make sure that I don't mistake match play victories for good golf. Yet...a win is a win...unless it is two wins like it was today. It always feels good to win and to have a documented win streak of four in a row.

HappyUP!!! - Ryder Cup
Why it happened - it's played every two years
Why it makes me happy - there was some awesome golf being played. I'm actually glad I played 36 holes because I would have logged about 10 hrs of time in the AmbitiousBoy lounger watching TV. The human drama is incredible to watch. It is why we watch sports...to see performance at it's highest level. For goodness sakes, one best ball team shot 63...only to lose to the other team that shot 62.

HappyUP!!! - found out a friend is alright
Why it happened - another friend did some checking up for me
Why it makes me happy - I was a little worried when we hadn't heard from one of our Toastmasters. He is steady Eddie but he was missing at our last meeting without a headsup. This is not characteristic for him. We also had not heard from him since. It turns out he was just travelling. A relief is a HappyUP!!!

No comments: