Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 584

HappyUP!!! - Sara Palin
Why it happened - she's the next vice president
Why it makes me happy - the initial job the vice president has to do is to be the attack dog on behalf of her running mate. Palin delivered big time. It makes me happy when I see someone do a good job. Being a Toastmaster, I also love a great speech....which hers was.

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes of golf by 2
Why it happened - I stepped right to the first tee and got off in front of a group
Why it makes me happy - it gave me a chance to keep working on the game. On the first 18, I was joined on hole 7 by a guy that is a pretty good player. I like playing with good guys. It makes you want to step up. I hit some pretty nifty shots.

HappyUP!!! - time with visitors
Why it happened - a friend and my nephew stopped by
Why it makes me happy - a little visiting is always a HappyUP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grats on the golf and the person to play with.

Visitors can be good.