Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 604

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - the meeting was scheduled
Why it makes me happy - in addition to delivering a solid speech, we had a guest that wants to join. New people bring new energy, experiences, and enthusiasm. Outstanding.

HappyUP!!! - appointment for tomorrow
Why it happened - my friend called me
Why it makes me happy - his daughter is a little champ. She has been working on a project for our club and wants to deliver it personally so her and her dad will be stopping by in the morning.

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - the club was open...and I was there
Why it makes me happy - I had a productive practice session on the range employing some different practice techniques. I then went out and walked 18 carrying my bag. It's not the first time I have done that (it's the second) since joining this club. Hey, it's a long walk on this course.....CARRYING.....and I am not getting any younger! That was a HappyUP!!!.....to finish. Once again, the score wasn't there but the progress keeps showing up. I am hitting the ball in an entirely different fashion than I was. Now, it is about dialing it in.

Toastmasters
Hobby store
Business cards
Talking to J
E-mail from E
Practice session
Golf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott, Great site! You're the man!