Sunday, September 14, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 595

HappyUP!!! - Teeing it up at 7 a.m.
Why it happened - my friend got a tee time
Why it makes me happy - there is something about being out in the dewey grass, slapping the white ball around, while in the accompaniment of your friends. We had a good time today. I hit some fabulous short shots from 80 yds in. The long game was awful....atrocious...but I salvaged something out of the trainwreck.

HappyUP!!! - spanking my friend in golf
Why it happened - I played poorly...he played worse
Why it makes me happy - he claimed to have a mythical win streak going. While he had beat me over 18 holes several times in a row, I had beat him over 9. Plus, he no showed a couple of times when I would have beat him. Anyway, his streak is over and we are on to a new day.

HappyUP!!! - free lunch
Why it happened - I turned in a survey
Why it makes me happy - it's FREE LUNCH! The cutoff to turn it in was tomorrow...and I remembered to take the survey out to the golf course. Food is always better when it is free!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free lunch? Nice.