Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 591

HappyUP!!! - the back nine
Why it happened - it comes after the front nine
Why it makes me happy - I didn't hit the ball tremendously well in the total of 15 holes that I played. I did hit 10 of the 15 greens in regulation. My average is around 6-7 for 18. This all came home on the back nine where I shot a very ho-hum 38. This is a good sign. I would have felt that I was playing well to shoot 38. When your "so so" day is a 38, you are on the right track.....at least I am

HappyUP!!! - callback from a recruit
Why it happened - the person respects me
Why it makes me happy - I will probably be meeting with her on Friday. She is in career transition. While I am retired, I do have a place for her to check out.

HappyUP!!! - eating from the garden
Why it happened - I did some picking
Why it makes me happy - tomatoes....peppers....bell peppers...onions.....all sliced up with some olive oil,cheese, and pastrami mixed together in a sautee pan. Deeeeeeeelicious!

JollyJottings

Callback from a recruit
The back nine
The 73 degree wedge
Eating from the garden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it about the callback. That speaks to your character.