Saturday, January 26, 2008

ONE DAY TO GO...


....and I have save a surprise! - you all know that tomorrow will be 365 days of HappyUP!!!'s.

I knew this day would happen - well.....365 days ago! I have partnered with the NFL to arrange for a special Pre-Posting extravaganza!

In honor of 1 year of HappyUP!!!'s - the NFL will hold it's marquee Super Bowl game right before my 365th consecutive posting.

I know...I know - you are going, "Nutster, how did you pull that off?" Hey, it wasn't as hard as you think. In no sport is it more important to HappyUP!!! than pro football.

Sure, you may think the guys are intense - and you would be right. Who says that you can't be happier in that intensity. As a matter of fact, wouldn't you perform better in you were happier?

Of course you would - so, here is my prediction. Tomorrow's winner between the Patriots and the Giants will not necessarily be the favorites. The winner is going to be the team that seems the happiest at kickoff....and at halftime.

Speaking of halftime - I also arranged for Tom Petty to provide those festivities as another celebration for the Super HappyUP!!! that will be tomorrow. I pulled out all of the stops.

So, grab your chips - and a soda.....right after the game and wait for that final posting of the HappyUP!!! year. The Patriots went 18-0....big deal! They had an off season and 7 days between most games. HappyUP!!! is an everyday season.

No comments: