Saturday, January 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 357

HappyUP!!! - got a great e-mail
Why it happened - I tossed out an invitation
Why it made me happy - good times ahead

HappyUP!!! - Springsteen tickets!
Why it happened - I took a chance on line when they went on sale
Why it made me happy - c'mon....the boss! I'll be seeing him in April. It's something to look forward to.

HappyUP!!! - guitar "fixed"
Why it happened - I made the drive to store
Why it makes me happy - first, I found the problem this morning. It was just in time to take my axe with
me when I was heading downtown for another reason. Downtown is where the music store is. The guy there
fixed the problem in an instant......he wrapped the batteries for the pickup with a post it note. No shipping my axe off to who knows where.

No comments: