Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 361

HappyUP!!! - one of the best compliments I have ever received
Why it happened - I forecasted a most unlikely event....that is becoming likely
Why it makes me happy - it was the person that I received it from. This person said, "I have been telling people you might be the smartest person in the world." While he didn't mean that literally, it was high praise.... especially from this person.

HappyUP!!! - a recruiting appointment
Why it happened - I kept leaning on my people
Why it makes me happy - we'll have an offer letter out tomorrow and add a GREAT person to our team.

HappyUP!!! - the stock market was up
Why it happened - for today, we believe that we might have hit a bottom
Why it makes me happy - you try not to worry about the stock market. It can't rule your life. The immediate past period couldn't help but get your attention.....attention that you would rather not use.

JollyJottings

Coffee with my friend
Drop in visitor at coffee
Finding a stock split
Figuring out a financial quirk
Discovering an error in anothers piece of work....and helping my employee
A recruiting appointment
A recruiting appointment set
An e-mail from an acquaintenance
One of the best compliments I have EVER received

No comments: