Monday, January 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 345

HappyUP!!! - trading chairs
Why it happened - it's a new year
Why it makes me happy - I go to a meeting every Monday morning. I have for over 6 years. The first meeting of the year is "musical chairs" where we all change locations. Fun!

HappyUP!!! - an e-mail
Why it happened - a friend shot it to me
Why it makes me happy - I got some unexpected (and welcome) information

HappyUP!!! - crab
Why it happened - I scavenged
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't join some associates immediately for appetizers. I had to get there late. They had a bunch of leftover crab legs. They begged me to eat them....and I did...with no butter, no sauce!

SuperHappyUP!!!
- sugarless, sandwichless meeting
Why it happened - I showed restraint
Why it makes me happy - I had to be in a 5 hr meeting. Candy dishes were all around me. It was one ladies birthday and they brought in a gorgeous cake. I had none of it as I am sworn off sugar right now. This is an accomplishment that must be recognized. I didn't have any of the sandwiches/chips either. Winner!!! I am still alive.

JollyJottings

Trading chairs
E-Mail
Crab
Hard Talk

No comments: