Sunday, January 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 365






HappyUP!!! - started a new book
Why it happened - I bought it
Why it makes me happy - it's a little different than my normal reading. It was a nice thing to do on a kickback Sunday morning. The book also has some excellent lines in it that will work their way into my vocabulary

HappyUP!!! - grocery store
Why it happened - it needed to happen
Why it makes me happy - I finally remembered to get some critical things that I have been missing. Trader Joes makes a cleaner that has a cedarwood smell...it's awesome. My kitchen is smelling clean again. Maybe the HappyUP!!! is the smell of the kitchen

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I held 168 for the third straight week.....and I have not been trying that hard. I am probably off to a bad start for next week based on a little garbage eating today. The important thing is that 7 pounds are gone and have been for three weeks. A little re-motivation is in order so I can make a push at 160.

1 comment:

mentorman said...

...don't you dare stop!!!