Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 354

HappyUP!!! - interview
Why it happened - we are always looking for people
Why it makes me happy - I think we found a solid "doubles" hitter today. We just keep building the team.

HappyUP!!! - knocked out some reviews
Why it happened - I forced myself to sit down to that computer
Why it makes me happy - my HR "In Box" is close to empty. I would really like one more push tomorrow and empty it. It will quickly refill but I now can see that an empty in box would feel great.

HappyUP!!! - indoor kitty
Why it happened - I heard a scratch at the door
Why it makes me happy - it's a little nippy out there. I don't usually let the outdoor cats in. I had Shadow in tonight.....and then back in....hey, I think she is still in. Even though she is not used to it, my bet is she is going to pop up and snuggle down next to me to sleep tonight. I could do an entire posting on the therapeutic qualities of a cat purring.

No comments: