Saturday, January 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 364

HappyUP!!! - President's Breakfast
Why it happened - I'm President
Why it makes me happy - it's good to go sit amongst my Toastmaster's peers. I enjoyed the person that spoke. He had a few practical ideas on leadership. I also became acquainted with some new people.

HappyUP!!! - finding someone's checkbook
Why it happened - I was at the bank before hours making a deposit
Why it makes me happy - NO.....it's not because I started writing checks! Knock that off. I put the checkbook in a deposit envelope and placed it in the night drop. I am sure the customer will get a call and be relieved.

HappyUP!!! - my GPS
Why it happened - I used it rather than mapquest
Why it makes me happy - I kind of knew where to go. This little gadget took me right there. I am also looking forward to throwing it in the suitcase for my upcoming trip to Bakersfield. Trust me....that's a town you don't want to be lost in!

No comments: