Saturday, January 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 343


HappyUP!!!- another good eating day
Why it happened - it needed to after that Mexican dinner last night
Why it makes me happy - I should be heading for a good initial 2008 weigh in tomorrow

HappyUP!!! -drainage
Why it happened - I got on it
Why it makes me happy - I think I discovered the problem that was causing some flooding. Yes, I had to get out the shovel in some really muddy territory but I think I got the problem solved....more rain on the way.

HappyUP!!! - got my data back
Why it happened - I made another try
Why it makes me happy - long story but I have been getting all of my CD's on to my computer. I have been shooting the data on to my external storage and taking it off my hard drive. I wasn't able to get it back....then I did! That is a HappyUP!!!
HappyUP!!! - going to bed early

No comments: