Thursday, January 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 355

HappyUP!!! - the Dow Jones drops 300 poi.........ooops! Not a HappyUP!!! but it is a testimony to the HappyUP!!! process. If all I was focused on was the stock market, it would be a bad ending to the day.

HappyUP!!! - call from a colleague
Why it happened - he said he would call
Why it makes me happy - he has some good ideas to help get through this market

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - he returned my e-mail with a phone call
Why it makes me happy - I got caught up with this person. We hadn't talked in forever. He is doing great. He said he would do me a favor. He also is going to make a custom item for me when I need it.

HappyUP!!! - budgeting should be easy to do
Why it happened - I have no idea
Why it makes me happy - it is going to be a tough year. "Making budget" should be one less thing to worry about and have to manage......there are enough other things to work on.

No comments: