Thursday, January 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 341

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - it was dinner time
Why it makes me happy - the first real food that I have had in 72 hours! A piece of salmon, a little salad with oil and vinegar, and a little brown rice. No salts....no sugars. I ate at 5:30 and I am wonderfully full.

HappyUP!!! - conversation with a co-worker
Why it happened - he came into the office
Why it makes me happy - he had a heart attack last weekend! He got angioplasty and a stint. He's alive. I've known the guy for 19 years. I got a chance to talk with him about "the experience." Scary.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my staff
Why it happened - we were all in the office
Why it makes me happy - we all kind of scattered after the holiday. I miss them when I am gone...and vice versa.

No comments: