Sunday, April 11, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5478

 HappyUP!!! -"hold off" Approach wedges

Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - when "between yardages," you have to modify the swing. It's very easy to pull this shot into the next county. Made two birdies (one a gimme) and hit another one tight...all from that awkward 100 yard distance). It's a thrilling feeling when that shot comes off the face right

HappyUP!!! -driver leant to me
Why it happened -my assistant pro is the best
Why it makes me happy -until my new one comes in, it is hard to play with the old one. It was nice of him

HappyUP!!! -sandy par on 7
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -THAT bunker is a downfall for me (and others). It was an exceptional shot I hit today. Skillful

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy -

JollyJottings

No comments: