Friday, December 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4999

HappyUP!!! - partnering with my nephew
Why it happened -roll of the dice
Why it makes me happy -we didn't get em today.....but we tried. We stepped up when we could. We just didn't have enough.  Love battling with him on my elbow

HappyUP!!! - Kaiser's new building
Why it happened - needed to do some labs
Why it makes me happy -I figured out how to park there (not a given) and got in and out in less than a half hour with NO WAIT. Yes, I went when they opened. It's not always a given that you are in and out.

HappyUP!!! - Dua Lippa
Why it happened -I saw her on TV
Why it makes me happy -she was doing a song....and I got a great Bm jam going on along with it on my axe. She's not someone I'm that familiar with but I will be checking out her catalogue

HappyUP!!! -TC visiting
Why it happened -he misses his guys
Why it makes me happy -great to see our buddy as he recuperates from surgery. GREAT to hear his recovery is going better

No comments: