Friday, November 29, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4978

HappyUP!!! - winning a skin
Why it happened -a gorgeous 6 iron and putt
Why it makes me happy - hey....I got paid for running this thing today!

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Cup
Why it happened -we do it when we can
Why it makes me happy -we didn't win...we fought adversity....we clawed our way back into the game. On the 17th tee, we had a chance! ......and then.....ugggggghhhhh!

HappyUP!!! - guitar learnings
Why it happened -I'm working it
Why it makes me happy -I still have time. I am behind but I am getting something out of each session. I wish I got more...but...that is how it goes. I am what I am!

HappyUP!!! - putt on 4
Why it happened -I'm OK with the flat stick
Why it makes me happy -it was a long putt. It wasn't "in" right off the putter head...but it held my attention.......all the way until it caught the right side of the cup!!!

No comments: