Wednesday, April 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4292


HappyUP!!! - Massage chair research
Why it happened - I sat in one yesterday
Why it makes me happy -OK...these babies ain't cheap....by the time I went through 4 different steps....with every step getting cheaper....that chair can be had for about 55% of what I was THINKING about paying last night! Hey, it's like I will be losing money if I don't buy one of these

HappyUP!!! - best score of the year
Why it happened -just some solid play
Why it makes me happy - it feels good to put a low number on the board again....on a course that is not playing short right now.

HappyUP!!! - big wins
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy -managed to rack up a big win with my partner on the front. One guy dropped out and I had almost as big a win on the back in an individual game. WINNING!... always a HappyUP!!!


No comments: