Monday, March 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4248


HappyUP!!! - Old Town Pizza
Why it happened -it is a splurge
Why it makes me happy -less pizza is a thing for me this year. This is the first of it. Hey, if you have to break your pizza-fast, THIS is the place to do it. Off the hook!

HappyUP!!! - cancellation
Why it happened -hygenist was sick
Why it makes me happy -I had better things to do today. Well....c'mon....ANYTHING is better than seeing Nurse Ratchetina!!! LOL

HappyUP!!! -Ruth Ann's lil cat
Why it happened -it came to visit me
Why it makes me happy -OK...this is a HappyUP!!!...not a HappyUP!!! I thought this little cat that showed up was a stray. It was a perfect kitten...just right for adoption!...black! Alas, it belonged to a neighbor three doors down....I checked. Dang

No comments: