Sunday, April 30, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4032


HappyUP!!! - Timber Creek
Why it happened - we needed a different venue
Why it makes me happy - it was good to play another course...ours is a mess

HappyUP!!! - Max
Why it happened - my bro invited him
Why it makes me happy - haven't seen him in a long time...great catching up

HappyUP!!! - Tyler Hanna
Why it happened - she was the cart girl
Why it makes me happy - she added to our experience today. I have been around these peeps forever...she did a GREAT JOB!!!!

1 comment:

Ar Raheem Motors Rent a Car Islamabad Rawalpindi said...

We make it very easy indeed for our customers to book a car of their choice from us and get on their way to their destination as quickly as possible. With AR Raheem Motors Rent a Car Islamabad, you can book a car of your choice online . We have many options of car bookings for our customers and you can choose one to suit your requirements.