Sunday, March 12, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 3983


HappyUP!!! - Mowing at dark
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - I got sidetracked today...it's happened before...but....ya know....there is something about finishing something like this as the sun is giving out last last light...that really makes me feel good

HappyUP!!! - Tin Cup
Why it happened - doing some surfing
Why it makes me happy - I have seen this movie a few times....but it was great to catch it again today

HappyUP!!! - Daylight Saving Time
Why it happened - We do it
Why it makes me happy - yeah....Spring is the "bad one"....but....it leads to the "good one" in the fall...I take the silliness in stride....and laugh at all the people who it seems to take DAYS to get back on track. Really people? It's an hour. Go to bed earlier...plan accordingly. It's just never been a deal at all to me

No comments: