Saturday, October 22, 2016

HappyUP!! Day 3841


HappyUP!!! - Cubs Win!!!
Why it happened - great play
Why it makes me happy - that city has sufferred long enough! Glad their curse was broken...however...it is a city that has associated itself with that curse. How will they live with their new identity?

HappyUP!!! - RHS Baseball Tourney 
Why it happened - annual affair
Why it makes me happy - glad to donate to a good cause and have a lot of fun. This year, it was a Nutterfest!!!

HappyUP!!! - Winning
Why it happened - clerical error
Why it makes me happy - I don't know why they gave us the trophy when someone else had a lower score....but...the ruling was upheld!

HappyUP!!! - Reuben...Chuck...Gmac
Why it happened - tourney
Why it makes me happy- great seeing all these friends

No comments: