Saturday, April 30, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3665



HappyUP!!! - great group to golf with
Why it happened - we all played lousy on first day
Why it makes me happy - just a lot of fun...going "coach" on my partner...no hacking...lovely day

HappyUP!!! - driving the par 4
Why it happened - I got skillz
Why it makes me happy - ok..it wasn't a long one. PGA guys would hit an iron...but..it was narrow...and I put that 240 yard shot right between the traps for a great look at an eagle putt

HappyUP!!! - pizza
Why it happened - it was close by
Why it makes me happy - we had almost everyone at the tourney at the joint right behind the hotel . The pizza and the wine...and..more importantly...the company....OUTSTANDING

HappyUP!!! - hot tub
Why it happened - it is part of the tourney
Why it makes me happy- just great times hanging out in da tub

No comments: