Sunday, March 06, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3610


HappyUP!!! - rain pants
Why it happened - they are always in my bag
Why it makes me happy - I didn't think it would be cold today...shorts was a bad choice. No problem with my weathers to be able to slip on. Nice and toasty all day

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - pretty nice little wedge
Why it makes me happy -it was nice to help out my partner early in the round. It set a bit of a tone

HappyUP!!! - beating the rain
Why it happened - we got lucky
Why it makes me happy - I love BAD forecasts. It should have been raining on us in the final hour. Nope....it all held out until on the way home

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened -the Kaseberg
Why it makes me happy- it is nice to have someone patient when you are struggling. It was a rough two days of golf.....but the fellowship was great!

No comments: