Wednesday, February 04, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3191


HappyUP!!! - taking a break
Why it happened - made a decision on my schedule
Why it makes me happy - I NEEDED that time I freed up today

HappyUP!!! - new swing working
Why it happened - went old school
Why it makes me happy - I was struggling....not today

HappyUP!!! - birdie on one....and a birdie look on 18
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - great to start and end on a great note

JJ

Wedge/putt/birdie 1...wedge/gimmie par 3...hybrid/wedge 4....8 iron choice 6....drive 7...hybrid/greenie 8...pitch/putt 9....drive/hybrid/wedge/pargo 10....7 iron recovery 11...play out of hazard 13...hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 14....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 15....up and down 16....6 iron 17....5 iron/nice break 18
Getting the win

No comments: