Wednesday, January 28, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3184


HappyUP!!! - watching 7 birdies in 14 holes
Why it happened - dude had it going on
Why it makes me happy - I have seen more birdies...on a longer course....but that was by a pro. It cost me some dough but it's a day to remember!!!

HappyUP!!! - a phone call
Why it happened - been having some things checked
Why it makes me happy - not the best of news....but....I have an idea of what I am dealing with

HappyUP!!! - whatever
Why it happened - I got a text
Why it makes me happy - even news you don't want to hear is good news if you finally KNOW and get some reliable information.

JJ

A phone call...not great news...but I appeciate it this way
A text....not great news...but...whatever
Drive/hybrid 1....drive/pitch 2....drive 3...drive/hybrid 4....9 iron/putt/birdie 5....8 iron 6....drive/flop/putt 7....up and down 8....bunker shot/gimmie 10....drive 11....5 iron 12...drive/wedge/putt 13...9 iron 14....drive/hybrid/8 iron 18....
Watching a masterful batch of birdies

No comments: