Saturday, October 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3152


HappyUP!!! - Rewind Festival
Why it happened - channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - it was AWESOME revisting 80's music

HappyUP!!! - fun in the roundabout
Why it happened - it's OPEN now!!!
Why it makes me happy - it was like racing!!!

HappyUP!!! - big accomplishment for my little buddy
Why it happened - he's been working on it
Why it makes me happy - he is one step closer to his goal

HappyUP!!! - a visit
Why it happened - I get visitors
Why it makes me happy - just a charming chat regarding the day's events

JJ

Wedge/putt/birdie 4....bunker shot/sandie/5....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6....drive/pitch/putt/par 7...cute pitch/putt/par 9...great pitch 11...cute pitch 12....first bunker shot 14....recovery/putt 16......4 iron/triple greenie 17....drive 18

Weather
Chili Cheese omelette
Rewind Festival
Having fun in the roundabout
Police
Late visit
Accomplishment by my little buddy

No comments: