Thursday, August 28, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3201


HappyUP!!! = WiFi
Why it happened - I did some grinding
Why it makes me happy -  The old router sucked!  I bought this one a while back but was delayed in setting it up. When there was a problem the other day, it was too late to return it. I thought I was screwed. NOPE! Just put my I.T. hat on....did a little more work...and I am LOVING the new router

HappyUP!!! - phone update
Why it happened - WiFi
Why it makes me happy - there are some less desirable things.....but I'll get over those...change is just change....in the meantime, there are some pretty cool things going on with the new operating system

HappyUP!!! - finding some instructions
Why it happened - thought they were long gone
Why it makes me happy - they are key to getting a part of my system back on line

JJ

Getting WiFi figured out
Finding some instructions
Apple TV

No comments: