Saturday, August 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3182


HappyUP!!! - medical condition seems to have subsided
Why it happened - care
Why it makes me happy - rest, water, and some lite meds seem to be knocking down
this weird situation.  Can't wait for it to be behind me.  It has me thinking

HappyUP!!! - test passed
Why it happened - my buddy has been grinding
Why it makes me happy - he's so close to the goal he has been working on for so long that he
has to be tasting it now.  So happy for and proud of him

HappyUP!!! - follow up call
Why it happened - it's protocol
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad the place I went to the other day for my med situation called back to see how I was doing.  I wasn't expecting that.  Nice

HappyUP!!! - Raleys/Bel Air
Why it happened - Something Extra
Why it makes me happy - they are doing a darn good job with this program.  I am not a couponer...but when they send me coupons tailored to me....they are too easy to use.  It added up to 20% off of things I normally buy.

No comments: