Wednesday, August 13, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3186


HappyUP!!! - spur of the moment speech
Why it happened - we had guests
Why it makes me happy - we were 2 speakers down....and we had 4 guests!  I was glad to be able to deliver a solid talk when the Toastmaster tapped me on the shoulder.  Great chance of bringing those guests in.

HappyUP!!! - installing the GatorSkins
Why it happened - I picked them up
Why it makes me happy - great tires....should really help out against the dreaded flatting

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 9
Why it happened - new stuff working
Why it makes me happy - I was over in the trees....in a pretty bleak situation....except for that one window "waaaaay up high."  It wasn't a very big opening. "Whack!"....hit it great...I lost sight of it.... but no contact with the tree was heard.  When I emerged from the forrest, the ball was found.......1 foot from the cup for a tap in birdie!!!

JJ

Spur of moment speech
Seeing new facility
Hybrid 1.....hyrbid 3....wedge 4....wedge 5...drive/wedge 6....5 iron 7....6 iron 8....8 iron/gimmie birdie 9...drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/8 iron 11....pitch 12.....CHIP IN 13....5 iron/bullett 14....wedge 15....bunker shot/putt/sandie 16....9 iron/greenie 17....drive/hybrid/60 degree wedge 18
Getting the W
Installing the GatorSkins

No comments: