Wednesday, August 20, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3193


HappyUP!!! - "NOT" speech
Why it happened - my turn to speak
Why it makes me happy - I went over time.....but this "old speech" of mine is timeless. Some concepts never change

HappyUP!!! - Birdies on 14 and 15
Why it happened - a couple of good putts
Why it makes me happy - those were the key to us getting a W today

HappyUP!!! - par on 17
Why it happened - some skills after a tough break
Why it makes me happy - it kept us alive going into 18

HappyUP!!! - campus time
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - great to wander around the hallowed hall and see what is going on in the world of education these days

HappyUP!!! - extra morning time
Why it happened - morning appointment cancelled
Why it makes me happy - I needed some prep time today! It worked out great!!!

JJ

Morning extra time
Delivering "Not" speech
Birdies on 14/15
Par on 17
Getting the W
Pitch on 18

No comments: