Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3185


HappyUP!!! - Practice session
Why it happened - been off a few days
Why it makes me happy - came up with a couple of ideas during my time off. Tried them out today. Very promising

HappyUP!!! - mechanic house call
Why it happened - great guy
Why it makes me happy - saved me from the hassle of a towing situation. Really appreciate some extra mile service

HappyUP!!! - figuring out a new function on word processor
Why it happened - putting a paper together
Why it makes me happy - I love discovering cool little stuff

HappyUP!!! - return of Stalker Boy
Why it happened - it revealed itself
Why it makes me happy - good to know that it still cares

JJ

Sleep
Toastmasters speeches
Hitting balls....maybe found something
Feeling good
Turkey club wrap
Mechanic making a house call...whaaaaat!
Doing some more academic catch up
Figuring out a function on my word processor
Nice Pandora burn


No comments: