Monday, August 25, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3198


HappyUP!!! - Nutribullet
Why it happened - Magic Bullet busted
Why it makes me happy - I LOVED my MB for years and years. It was so darn handy and easy to clean.  I dug my feet a bit (SHOCKER!!!) before going for it's replacement.  After a little research, I not only got a replacement...I got an upgrade!!! This is ONE POWERFUL unit!!!

HappyUP!!! - Cupcake
Why it happened - leftovers
Why it makes me happy - I was too full for that birthday surprise last night.  A cupcake.....it does work for breakfast, ya know!

HappyUP!!! - Joke Assignment
Why it happened - Toastmaster was working it
Why it makes me happy - I have a great "one-two punch" for the morning!

JJ

Nutribullet
Cupcake
Protien
Joke Assignment
New Captain kicking in
Curbside visit

No comments: