Monday, August 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3184



HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened - too nice out tonite
Why it makes me happy - just following the protocol.....and I did follow the protocol. The pace was a bit more than a walk

HappyUP!!! - banging out some academics
Why it happened - doing some tidying up
Why it makes me happy - this is a little project that got tossed aside....and never should have. It was great to make some progress today....a lot of progress

HappyUP!!! - high school fires up
Why it happened - that time of year
Why it makes me happy - it can be a bit of a pain....but it also brings some activity and energy to the neighborhood

HappyUP!!! - Kovars
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - cool to check out the progress my buddy is making

No comments: