Wednesday, August 27, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3200


HappyUP!!! - Birdies on first and last
Why it happened - putter and wedge
Why it makes me happy - kind of unique to start...and finish....on the highest of notes

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 18
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - it was a 3/4 wedge....which I have a tendency to pull....and I have been practicing this shot.  I hit it EXACTLY the way I was supposed to....the way it was going on in practice....RIGHT when I needed to

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - we've missed a few times.....good to spend some time over a bit of steam

JJ

Coffee
TableTopics fun
Peg and Bob
Birdie on 1....Birdie on 18
Tied best round of the year
Sweet wedge on 18
Large Win
Surviving a bit of heat

No comments: