Friday, August 22, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3195

(Happy Birthday!.....ride that pony!!!)

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - good shots/putts
Why it makes me happy - that is pretty good shooting on away courses....even birdied the hardest hole on one course and the second hardest on the other

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes in the mountains
Why it happened - buddy's birthday
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't love a lovely day in the Sierra's?...especially with the scenery I enjoyed!

HappyUP!!! - two fabulous golf courses
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - courses could not have been in better shape

HappyUP!!! - beating the alarm
Why it happened - excitement?
Why it makes me happy - good thing I did because, as it turns out, my alarm was set for 4:30 PM as opposed to AM!!! Yikes!!!!.....wheeeeew!!!!  Would have hated to miss this day!

JJ

Beating the alarm clock
Nice guys I just met
Great ride I received
Tahoe Donner return
Full Belly Deli
Schaffer's Mill
Good deal
3 birdies on the day

No comments: