Sunday, August 17, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3190


HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - who knows...it usually doesn't
Why it makes me happy - we need every win we can get right now....desperately

HappyUP!!! - beating half the field
Why it happened - we folded
Why it makes me happy - well, we started off in second place today....so NOT that happy from that perspective. Yet, it was great to be in a competition with my bro.  We won't be getting a chance to play together much in the future so I savored this weekend

HappyUP!!! - wood fired pizza
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - just LOVE a little personal pizza baked in the wood! Delicious!!! It's my summer guilty pleasure.

HappyUP!!! - a little ice cream
Why it happened - I bought a little yesterday
Why it makes me happy - probably been WELL over a year since having any ice cream in the house. It was a wonderful little treat to come home to today!

JJ
Good sleep
Giants win
Chip 1....chip 2....hybrid 3....drive/bunker shot 4.....putt 5.....drive/putt 6.....putt 8.....5 iron 9.....wedge 10.....5 iron 11....chip 13.....drive 16
We beat half the field
Wood fired pizza


No comments: