Thursday, August 07, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3180


HappyUP!!! - Doc in the Box
Why it happened - had an issue
Why it makes me happy - glad that there is a place in our society where we can get into on short notice for things that are minor but COULD be major.

HappyUP!!! - checking out the schedule
Why it happened - surprise visit
Why it makes me happy - so glad my buddy stopped by to show me what's going to be going on with his schedule. Cool beans!

HappyUP!!! - bike shop
Why it happened - I needed some parts
Why it makes me happy - the part I didn't go there for but I inquired upon will be coming in the next week. I'm stoked!

HappyUP!!! - Wongs
Why it happened - feeling a bit under
Why it makes me happy - nothing like Wor Won Ton Soup when feeling a bit ill. It's the perfect thing to stuff your gullet with!

No comments: