Monday, August 18, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3191


HappyUP!!! - hummus
Why it happened - I whipped some up
Why it makes me happy - never made hummus before. It's super easy. I'll have to run a cost/benefit as to if it is cheaper to make or to buy.  Mine has no preservatives though.  Good stuff

HappyUP!!! - great ride
Why it happened - Gator skins
Why it makes me happy - it will take a bit for me to get my "legs back on" like I used to ride.  I may never get all the way back...but I'll get close

HappyUP!!! - attending a funeral
Why it happened - an old school chum passed
Why it makes me happy - no....losing this guy doesn't make me happy....quite the opposite.  It just felt good that I was there and I meant something to the family of this guy that I grew up with and went to grammar and high school with.  Ran into a couple of old pals as well

HappyUP!!! - broccoli cheese soup
Why it happened - recipe book
Why it makes me happy - this was great stuff.......all made in the blender!.....including making it PIPING HOT!!! THAT is one KICK BUTT BLENDER that can create that kind of friction!

JJ

Hummus
Broccoli Cheese soup
Leftover pizza
Bike ride
Hard walk
Weather
Driveby
Bear Grylls


No comments: