Sunday, August 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3183


HappyUP!!! - medical situation rectifying
Why it happened - things need to run their course
Why it makes me happy - weird thing.....but appears to have been no big deal

HappyUP!!! - PGA Championship
Why it happened - it is the season
Why it makes me happy - well.....there is a sad note...the majors are all over until next April. That aside, what a FABULOUS TOURNAMENT!!! GREAT STUFF!

HappyUP!!! - brekko at the club
Why it happened - hungry
Why it makes me happy - ran into a buddy and we had some good grub before he went out and teed it up

HappyUP!!! - mapping out the walk
Why it happened - school is starting back
Why it makes me happy - nice night to get out and stretch the legs a bit

HappyUP!!! - Sunday morning groceries
Why it happened - cupboards a little bare
Why it makes me happy - nobody is in the stores early on Sunday morning...wheeeeee!

JJ

Brekko at club
Gorgeous morning


No comments: