Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3192


HappyUP!!! - morning calistentics
Why it happened - woke up early
Why it makes me happy - great way to wake up and get a little kick start to the day.  Nothing too tough....just a little wakeup.

HappyUP!!! - ferrier and icebreaker speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - REALLY enjoyed listening to these two relatively new members. Awesome sauce!!!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster training
Why it happened - twice a year
Why it makes me happy - it was humbling......all four clubs that I started were represented at today's training. I couldn't believe it!

HappyUP!!! - Larry B
Why it happened - training
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't believe that this former member (16 years ago) came down the hill from Grass Valley and took in the training. I hadn't seen this guy in all that time. Awesome to know that he is doing so well.

JJ

Woke up early
Morning calistentics
Icebreaker
Ferrier speech
TM training

No comments: